What Has 2019 Taught You?
Dec 12, 2019
A lot of you have asked me for my 'end of year' questions... so here goes...
One of my first coaches, always used to say to me ‘Make sure you catch up … regularly … with who you have become”.
So I have an end of year ritual, which helps me do that… it is my way of catching up with myself at the end of the year. To realise what the year has taught me and who I have become as a result.
This year ends a 10 year cycle and it feels even more important to do this. So you can do this just for 2019... or use it to catch up with what the last 10 year cycle has been about.
- What have the main themes been for you this year?
- What were the pivotal moments that occurred this year? What did you learn from them? What were the benefits?
- How and what did you transform? How are these changes shaping you and your future?
- What goals did you accomplish? What were the results? How did you feel about having reached these goals?
- What made this year meaningful for you? What impact did you have that made you proud?
- What new habits did you develop? How did they serve you?
- What new insights did you find out about yourself?
- What is now possible that wasn't before?
- If this year was a movie, what title would you give it?
- Where did you find support and inspiration? Where did you find fun and relaxation?
- What are you choosing to bring forward into the new year?
- What are you choosing to leave behind?
- What is calling you going forward?
Enjoy and let me know what came up for you.
Until Next Time,
Photo by Joanna Kosinska on Unsplash
More about Louise Le Gat...
I help leaders who are successful, but feel that something is missing align to their real purpose and step into their true leadership.
I am an experienced facilitator, transformation coach, and creator of the ‘Positive Energy Leaders’ Transformation Journey to Remember Who You Really Are, Do What You Are Truly Here To Do And Evolve The World By Being Uniquely You.
To work with me...
My flagship programme is The Positive Energy Academy: A School For Visionaries, Disruptors and Innovators To Create Inspiring Meaningful Work That Has A Positive Impact. And To Become The Positive Energy Leaders They Can Be.
I also lead Personal Retreats for leaders who feel that they have got out of alignment with themselves and want to reconnect to their mission and next level of flow, meaning and impact.
To find out more contact me at [email protected]
Sign Up For News and Updates.
You want to stay in touch - be the first to receive new blogposts, regular updates and information about our courses.